We had the most amazing time in Corfu. I wrote down my favorite places to visit and activities to do on the island Corfu.
- 7th Heaven
- La Grotta
- Aubergine (for a cold smoothie close the palace where princess Sissi lived with an amazing view) Kapodistriou 110, Kerkira 491 00, Griechenland
- Paleokrastritsa and the monarchy on top of the mountain, they grow lots of herbs, spices and flowers, which you can buy
- Kontogialos Beach: it is great for doing yoga because it is a sand beach
- Afionas Timoni Beach, unfortunately I did not make it there but friends told me it is amazingly beautiful and they even saw some flamingos.
- Land of Corfu: you can buy amazing souvernirs such as huge and small shells and sponges for your skin, organic foods such as oil, nuts and sea salt. The owner even gave me a present. I can only recommend that place!
- It is a very touristic souvenir shop but they have the most beautiful hand-made plates: Plateia Georgiou Theotoki 104-118, Kerkira 491 00, Griechenland
- boat tour and snorkeling to Antipaxos and Paxos